Posted on Tuesday, 3.23.2010
Miami Gay Film Festival - Gay Miami Events
Gay Miami events guide
promotes the Gay Miami communities with emphasis on the critically acclaimed Miami Gay Film Festival
. The Miami Gay & Lesbian Film Festival
(MGLFF) is based in the world renowned historic community of South Beach and screens films and videos in locations throughout Dade County as well as the Ft. Lauderdale area.
In an effort to educate the public and promote a sense of community the Miami Gay Film Festival
through varied international film, video and other media offer different perspectives on the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender experience.
Gay Miami Events - The 12th annual Miami Gay & Lesbian Film Festival will run April 23rd to May 2nd 2010. Throughout the year from June thru February you can enjoy other gay Miami events including MGLFF’s monthly Screening Series which includes screenings and other educational and social opportunities.
Become a member now and help promote a positive community and enjoy numerous gay Miami events. As a member you will have the benefit of priority entry, seating benefits and invitations to special events.
Miami Gay Film Festival Memberships:
• Students and Seniors $20
• Members: Individual $50 - Couples $90
• Supporters: Individual $150 - Couples $275
• Star: Individual $500 - Couples $750
• Director: $1,000
• Producer's Circle Producer: $2,500
• Producer's Circle Executive Producer: $5,000
• Producer's Circle Studio Head: $10,000
For membership or more information contact The Miami Gay & Lesbian Film Festival at the number or address below:
Miami Gay & Lesbian Film Festival
7251 NE 2nd Avenue, #107
Miami, FL 33138
Gay Miami Beach Travel Guide
- supports the gay Miami community and offers information on gay-friendly hotels, restaurants, Miami attractions, tours, Miami gay clubs and other things to do in Miami. Call them at 1 (305) 673.3958 to find the best Miami vacation and corporate rentals.