Miami Beach is a popular New Year’s Eve destination where some of the Miami Beach hotels
throw a party with celebrities and champagne, the guests will come. Here are the best Miami parties
hosted by celebrities taking place this New Year’s Eve.
1. Lenny Kravitz's
Florida Room is an instant hit at the Delano Hotel
. It is the best place to be during the New Year’s Eve celebration in Miami. Just beware the tickets are expensive and it is probably already full.
2. The lounge is hosting a killer Miami party on New Year’s Eve from 9 p.m. until 4 a.m. featuring Gnarls Barkley. Tickets are expensive at $400 a pop and include cocktails and a midnight champagne toast with Veuve Clicquot.
3. For those who are celeb-obsessed but wanna spend less at the The Shore Club
, Ashlee Simpson
and Fall Out Boy's Pete Wentz will do the countdown at the Skybar with music from Eve and DJ Mos. Tickets are $300 a person.
4. The party at the Raleigh Hotel will be hosted by Mandy Moore
and DJed by Samantha Ronson starting at 9 p.m. Tickets cost $250 and includes open bar until 1 a.m.
5. If you want a wild expensive night partying like a celebrity, then consider the Setai's New Years Eve party where you can actually party with a celebrity. "Dreamgirls" Academy Award winner Jennifer Hudson
will give her very first performance of 2008 at the Setai Miami Beach hotel.
6. The Pelican Hotel
which is holding its annual themed New Year’s Eve Dinner Party is also a good option to celebrate. Dinner starts at 9 p.m. and the tickets cost is $200.8 which includes dinner, party favors and midnight champagne toast.
7. One final "cheaper" option is just opting for music and partying poolside at the Shelborne Beach Resort. The second seating at 9 p.m. offers party favors and champagne toast for $150.