Reposted on Wednesday, 8.11.2010
Miami Investment Property - Miami Commercial Real Estate
Buying the right commercial Miami investment property can generate good profits if you understand the market. The most important step for a potential investor is finding the right Miami Realtor. It’s essential that the Realtor you choose is an experienced Miami commercial real estate professional that knows the South Florida market and can get the results you desire. The Realtor you must be extremely knowledge in Miami commercial real estate sales because it is much more complex then buying simple investment properties in Miami.
Make sure the Miami Realtor you choose is:
1. Experienced in Miami commercial real estate sales and understanding its market.
2. Has a strong commercial and business background.
3. Has a full understanding of the real estate financing structuring.
4. Has advanced experience in the legal background surrounding Miami commercial real estate transactions.
Miami commercial real estate is divided in to different segments each area having it own set of rules during transaction. A Miami investment property
transaction requires in depth knowledge and your Realtor should specialize in that specific market.
The different Miami commercial real estate market areas are as follows:
• Commercial real estate developments and condo conversions.
• Miami office buildings.
• Miami retail space for lease and for sale.
• Restaurants for sale in Miami and Miami Beach nightclubs.
• Miami hotels for sale.
• Miami residential income properties.
Using the links below, search for Miami office space, retail space downtown, restaurants for sale in Miami, hotels for sale, Miami residential income properties and Miami development opportunities.
Call MLR Realty at: 1-305-673-3303 to get a consultation with a Miami Realtor specializing in Miami investment properties and other Miami commercial real estate properties for sale and for lease.