Posted Thursday, 03.11.2010
Lodging Miami Beach - Miami Vacation Rentals
Lodging Miami Beach
- Are you planning to visit Miami and want to find discounted travel deals? Has the economy tightened your travel budget?
If this applies to you then Miami vacation rentals
might make sense for your next vacation. Here are five tips to help you save money and avoid the headaches when searching for lodging Miami Beach.
1. What to expect. If you choose Miami vacation rentals instead of a hotel you will get more space, more comforts of home and have more privacy for less money. A number of Miami vacation rentals will even allow you to bring your pets.
2. Get the scoop. Owners and management companies for Miami vacation villas and apartments want you to have a great time and go home happy so that you will book with them again. Because of this they do all they can to provide you with athe resources or give ther own advice on places to go, Miami attractions to see, Miami restaurants and places to avoid.
3. Group rates. You can really save money on Miami vacation rentals if you are traveling in a group, with other family members or with friends. While hotels raise their rates if multiple people are staying in the same room, the cost of Miami vacation rentals remains the same and can be split between everyone. This cf course would reduce your lodging fees considerably.
5. Booking you rental. When booking your villa or apartment you will often speak with the owner or the owner’s agent (Management Company) and should negotiate. Hotels are owned by corporations and their prices are set but Miami vacation rentals deal directly with the owner. The owner sets the price and can change the price, so negotiate.
MiamiHabitat.com is the rental agency that offers the best furnished apartments in Miami and Miami Beach. Call them at 1 (305) 673.3958 to find the best Miami vacation and corporate rentals.