• Wednesday Madonna’s last Sticky and Sweet tour concert. The finale took place in Miami’s Dolphin Stadium. Madonna was said to have extended an invitation to her estranged brother, Christopher Ciccone, as a peace offering. Meanwhile, Alex Rodriguez made his presence known at the concert by waving at fans and making his rounds around the floor. The Sticky and Sweet After party was held at Fountainebleu Miami Beach
owner Jeff Soffer’s Indian Creek mansion. Guests included A-Rod, Pharrell and Timbaland.Celebrities in Miami on Tuesday, November 25th
• Jerry Ferrara, Entourage’s Turtle, was partying at Blue Door Restaurant
at Delano Hotel in South Beach.
• Marisa Tomei partied at Mokai
with owner, Nicola Siervo.
Celebrity Sightings in Miami on Friday, November 21st
• Prime 112
was honored with the presence of Viva A. Fox, Carl Lewis and NBC Entertainment Chairman, Ben Silverman. On Sunday night, the restaurant welcomed Pat Riley, Lenny Kravitz, Dennis Rodman, Mickey and Madeleine Arison and the entire Indiana Pacers basketball team. Prime owner, Myles Chefetz announced that his newest restaurant, Prime Italian, will open next week just across the street. Up next? A 14-suite boutique hotel called…Prime Hotel.
• That ‘70s Show actor Danny Masterson, a.k.a DJ MomJeans got to work spinning records at Mansion for BlackBerry’s Luxe Series. Then, Busta Rhymes got on stage and performed old and new songs, including his new Arab Money with Ron Brownz.
• Several celebs turned up to show their support at the 12th annual Best Buddies Gala. The event was held in tents near the Miami Children’s Museum on Watson Island. Celebrity guests included Verne Troyer, Vivica A. Fox, Jessica Simpson, Miss Universe Dayana Mendoza, Olympic medalist Carl Lewis and the Brady Bunch’s Maureen McCormick. McCormick stayed at the Gansevoort and made sure to make a stop to eat at Joe’s Stone Crab.Last Week Celebrity Sightings in Miami
• Last week, Simon Cowell’s “pop era” group, II Divo checked in at the Gansevoort South and hung around the shark tank where they were showered with attention and autograph requests from blondes.