Jackson Memorial Hospital is the only public hospital in Miami-Dade County. Jackson Memorial Hospital is an accredited, non-profit hospital and the main teaching facility for the University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine. Jackson Memorial Hospital is a referral center with more than 1,550 licensed beds, a magnet for medical research, and home to Ryder Trauma Center, the only adult and pediatric Level 1 trauma center in Miami-Dade County.
Jackson Memorial is continually ranked in as one of the best hospitals in America, and is also one of the busiest hospitals in the country based on the number of admissions. Jackson Memorial Hospital provides a wide range of services and clinical programs such as:
- Jackson’s Ryder Trauma Center.
- The University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Burn Center.
- Jackson Memorial’s 126-bed Newborn Special Care.
- Jackson’s Transplant Center.
- The Rehabilitation Center is a Regional Spinal Cord Injury Center.
Jackson Memorial Hospital
1611 N.W. 12th Avenue
Miami, Florida 33136-1096