|Posted on Wednesday, 04.15.2009|
Bahamian ports of entry - Bahamas holiday rentals
There are several different Bahamian ports of entry that you may enter through once you arrive at the Bahamas. Before you can settle into your Bahamas holiday rentals, you must check yourself in at one of the Bahamian ports of entry.
Bahamian Port of entries:
- The Abacos: Green Turtle Cay, Marsh Harbour, Spanish Cay, Treasure Cay, or Walker's Cay
- Acklins: Spring Point
- Andros: Congo Town, Fresh Creek, Mangrove Cay or Morgans Bluff
- The Berrys: Chub or Great Harbour Cays
- Bimini: Alice Town or South Bimini
- Cat Cay: Club Marina
- Cat Island: Arthurs Town, Smith Bay, New Bight or Hawks Nest
- Crooked Island: Colonel Hill
- Eleuthera: N. Eleuthera. Airport, Governor's Harbour, Harbour Island, Rock Sound or Spanish Wells
- The Exumas: George Town, Exuma
- Grand Bahama: Grand Bahama Yacht Club and Port Lucaya; Old Bahama Bay at West End
- Inagua: Matthew Town.
- Long Island: Stella Maris or Deadmans Cay
- Mayaguana: Abrahams Bay
- New Providence: any approved marina (Nassau: Brown's, Harbour Club, Yacht Haven, Texaco Harbourview; Paradise Island: Atlantis, Harbour Club, Hurricane Hole; and Lyford Cay)
- San Salvador: Cockburn Town
Check with Miami charter specialist
he is up to date with the latest change of regulations and information regarding Bahamian ports of entry. Browse a collection of comfortable and affordable Bahamas holiday rentals for your stay in the Bahamas.