The Rolls-Royce Phantom is an ultra-luxury automobile made by Rolls-Royce. It was launched in 2003 and has had a great impact especially among the rich and famous. It has a 6.75 L, 48-valve, V12 engine that produces 453 hp. Rolls Royce motors have set a lifetime limit of only 10,000 units of the Phantom will be built.
With Miami Exotic car rentals, you can drive this $333,350 luxury on wheels for as low at $2,500.00 per day. Who has not dreamed of driving up to the front door of The Ritz-Carlton South Beach or the Loews South Beach in this fabulous machine?
• The rear doors of the Phantom are rear-hinged, a style commonly referred to as suicide doors and called 'coach doors' by Rolls-Royce.
• The tachometer had been replaced by a power reserve dial indicating how much of the engine's power is left available to the driver.
• The rear doors feature pop-out umbrellas and fans are installed to remove moisture.
• One of the coolest feature is the legendary Rolls Royce is the retractable hood ornament.
• The Rolls Royce logos on each of the wheel hubs are engineered to always remain upright while the wheel is rotating.
Did you know?
Look up the different rental agencies through Miami Exotic Car and lease the same vehicle that Miami’s new adopted son, Shaquille O’Neil gave to Donald Trump as a wedding gift. It seems to be a popular wedding gift among Hollywood’s biggest stars because Sean Combs alias Diddy gave one when his ex-girlfriend Jennifer Lopez married Marc Anthony.
Eddie Murphy, The Beverly Hills Cop and more recently the voice of the donkey in Shrek is often seen around driving his Phantom.
Some other celebrities that ride the Rolls Royce Phanton include 50 cent and Simon Cowell.