Posted on Friday, 02.20.2009
Parking a motorcycle in Miami, Miami city guide
Although the Miami city guide states that all vehicle traffic rules
apply to drivers of motorcycles and scooters on the road, motorcyclists do have an advantage when it comes to a few other things:
- They are cheaper to operate.
- Parking a motorcycle in Miami is easier.
The city has specific parking spots designated specifically for parking a motorcycle in Miami. You will also see people parking a motorcycle in Miami in between (but perpendicular) to parallel-parked cars. In most cases, parking a motorcycle in Miami this way is acceptable and you won’t experience any problems.
- Very cool in Miami.
Related driving in Miami articles:
- Introduction to driving in Miami
- Miami school zones speed limit
- Miami Traffic Lawyers
- Avoid Miami police radars
- Respecting stop signs in Miami
- Emergencies on the Road of Miami
- Use of Seat Belts in Miami
- Turning Right on Red Lights
- Cell Phones While Driving in Miami
- Sunpass in Miami Florida
- HOV lanes in Miami
- Use of Radar Detectors in Miami
- NEW Miami Radar System
- Driving a Motorcycle or Scooter in Miami
- School Buses in Miami
- Respecting Red Lights Signal in Miami
- What to do if you get in an Accident in Miami
- How to Behave when Pulled Over by the Police